Prereg. Ends: 01/26/2016
Teacher: Holle Black
Location: South Philadelphia
20 Hour Training
Taught by Holle Black
Wake Up Yoga South
Friday, February 26th * 6 – 9:30pm
Saturday, February 27th * 8:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday, February 28th * 8:30am – 5:30pm
Early registration incentive: $325 if by January 26th
This 20 hour module is for anyone interested in bringing yoga and mindfulness to at-risk populations: prisons, homeless shelters, veterans, hospitals, etc. You will learn:
* How trauma affects the mind and body.
* How to use Tantra Hatha Yoga to help heal the mind/body disconnect after trauma.
* How to work with clients to understand and heal from trauma through the practices of Tantra Hatha Yoga.
* What is a trauma informed yoga ? How is it different than a regular studio class.
* How to create and teach yoga classes to different populations and in different setting using modifications, and Tantra Hatha philosophy.